Saturday, July 4, 2009

A continual warm welcome...

Still catching up: last week Stephanie Lecocq said she figured that with Kami being gone I might be lonely so she invited me to spend the night with her kids. Their names are Jeanne (Like Joan of Arc: Jeanne d’Arc) and Romeo. They are as sweet as can be – Stephanie was so embarrassed that when we got home her house was in a whirlwind and she didn’t have any food except fish sticks but I assured her I was just thrilled to be with a family and none of that mattered. So we made the best of dinner and then Jeanne asked if I would color with her. She then made me a giraffe bracelet with her new birthday bead kit, a very sweet gesture seeing as there is only one giraffe bead. She tied it so tight hoping I would never take it off :), and honestly, it took an entire day of tugging periodically to get it loose.

2 comments:

Annette said...

Jeanne & Romeo are so cute, so is their mother! I love the little tile & paint color on the wall! The fishsticks look good! Your Aunt Paula middle name is Jeanne with that same spelling :-)

Thanks for updating your blog!
xoxo
Mama

steph said...

I like Stephanie's glasses. She looks so nice, and the kids could not be any cuter!