Sunday, February 17, 2008

Je t'aime plus qu'hier, et moins que demain!

2.17.08..Je t'aime plus qu'hier, et moins que demain! That is my preferred phrase of the week: It means, “I love you more than yesterday, and less than tomorrow.” Fitting that I learned it on Valentine’s day. Last night’s single adult fireside and ball was fantastique, as well as church today. I joined the ward choir and we’ll be singing a couple hymns next week. The talks given today were so touching; many of the members here are converts and never cease to impress me with their testimonies. The little girl in my family here, Lidwene, loves to tell me everything she knows about America. She brought home a friend for me to meet who had been born in America…But she just stared blankly when I spoke to her in English…hehe. This week is full of plans; I’d better rehearse my lines for my Molière presentation tomorrow! To all who read, have a wonderful Sabbath and week! Much love from here to there…

No comments: