Friday, February 15, 2008

I could have danced all night...

2.15.08..Franki Valli said it best, "Oh what a night!" It was a GREAT night! I went to the Versailles ward activity-one of the families tried to make Mexican food! It was interesting..edible at best, haha. It was Valentine's theme and the decor was amazing! Red and white everywhere, pictures taken at the door, music including a lot of techno and American stuff. Everyone danced! Old, young, singles, married. It was the most exciting ward dance I think I've ever attended! There were, of course those agile few who burned up the dance floor! I wish I could dance like that.. I am proud to say though, that I danced two waltzes and one salsa without too much of a disaster happening! There is a huge dance tonight in Paris with all the YSA's from all of Paris and Versailles. It should be great! A demain..

No comments: