Monday, April 7, 2008

Conference Weekend..

General Conference was absolutely incredible; especially the last session. Definitely worth staying up until midnight for! The French saints are so thrilled that Elder Causée will be the first French member of the quorum of the 70. I originally thought Charles Didier was, but in fact, he was Belgian. Elder Causée is in my ward here at Versailles and such a good man. He’s originally from Bordeaux and has been working very hard to further progress on the temple here in Paris. I had to giggle because Charles Didier’s wife is secretly hoping they’ll be called to be the temple presidents so that she can shop her heart out! My religion teacher here translated for part of conference. This week is insanely busy! Today we had play recitations and a test review since we’re panicking about Brother Welch’s final tomorrow. A plus…

1 comment:

steph said...

Dear Haleigh, How exciting that he is in your ward. I bet the temple will be extraordinary!steph