Thursday, January 31, 2008

Rainy day..

Maybe it was the rain that put a damper on today..it was full of catastrophes. I started off on literally the 'wrong foot' after I fell down half a flight of the institute's stairs..ouch. Then I had all sorts of money trouble with the exchangers and my debit card..uh.."C'est la vie"-no better cliché. But, I was able to attend institute tonight, which was great! There are a lot of diverse young adults here. Well, i'll let pictures speak today: First, I took a picture of my home this morning. This doesn't do it justice, i'll have to capture the inside..it's gorgeous. Below, Hotel de Ville at night! Then the last one, was just at a dress shop I passed on my walk. Again, more elegant in real life, but a great design! More Euros than a car would cost though..yikes..I think I'd take the smartcar. Well, time to hit the hay, which i'm sure cannot be translated into French, so Bon Nuit & Au Revoir...hay



2 comments:

Annette said...

I love the house, I love the hotel, and I love the dress, but, most of all, I love you! It all looks so wonderful!

Casey and Allie said...

No more falling down the stairs! Your house is gorgeous…more importantly, YOU are gorgeous, my love! It looks like you're having a marvelous time, and rightfully so! Keep up the posts!!!