Wednesday, February 27, 2008

'Les Soeurs Calmady'-Sir Thomas Lawrence

Le 27 février 08…Bonjour! Yesterday I made a great discovery! There is so much art to be had here, but I finally found one that I fell in love with! The artist is named Sir Thomas Lawrence and here’s a picture of it. Of course it’s more beautiful in real life. I didn’t love the time period of the other paintings in this museum, but this one just jumped out at me. The littlest girl’s lips are perfect and the other girl’s profile is graceful with flawless white skin. I’m off to have an adventure! A plus…

1 comment:

Annette said...

Haleigh Marie~
I can't wait to come to France - I saw some yellow blossoms on one of your pictures - Paris in the Springtime is going to be so fabulous! Regardless, if the view is better at Notre Dame, I want to climb the Eiffel Tower just once!

Love ya,
Mama