Monday, February 25, 2008

One Month!

It's official, I've been here for a month! I don't know where all the time went!..I'd better stop sleeping-it's a waste of time. :) One piece of exciting news is that I bought a ticket to go to Bordeaux today! I found a decent fare on the TGV and called Lydia's family to take them up on their invite, so next Thursday through Saturday I'll get to see what the other side of the country is like! I cannot wait; wine country is supposed to be gorgeous. Vineyards, small towns, streets too small for cars.. In my French religion class today we saw statistics of how quickly the church is spreading in France. There are now 7 stakes and a temple coming soon. Mmm..I'm still hooked on these paprika nuts I found. I'm still in complete awe that every French woman wears heels all the time...how is it womanly possible! I'd better get studying if I plan to pass Brother Welch's midterm tomorrow!

1 comment:

Casey and Allie said...

A TEMPLE IN FRANCE??? REALLY??! Wow, that would be so amazing.

Oh, and the heel thing…ya, I don't get it either. I believe they live by the motto, "No pain, no gain."